Subject: Graduate Residency – Masters of Natural Resources
Graduate Residency – Master of Natural Resources
Scholarships of $8000 available. Start: August 2019
A University of Idaho, McCall Outdoor Science School graduate resident develops the skills and expertise to impact the workforce and the world.
This one-year experience supports two degree options: a Master of Natural Resources (MNR) or a graduate certificate that enhances a current Ph.D study plan. Each option provides students with experience and marketability.
Graduate residents in the Environmental Education and Science Communication program:
- Participate in hands-on coursework in ecology, science communication, place-based education, and leadership. Use link for a student perspective.
- Transform lives by teaching in an award-winning K-12 mentored teaching practicum.
- Engage in social-ecological issues of a rural Idaho town.
- Learn through a student-centered 1:6 university faculty to graduate student ratio
- Immerse themselves in a supportive, community-based, learning experience
- Build skills for a wide range of professions. Visit our alumni webpage to see examples of the many career paths of graduates.
- Participate in a once in a lifetime trip into the Taylor Wilderness Research Station located in the heart of the Frank Church/River of No Return Wilderness.
- Live and work surrounded by the rivers, lakes and mountains of the Idaho Rockies
To inquire about application details, contact Leslie Dorsey, email@example.com or call 208-885-1085.