This is a final call for applications to the professional Environmental Professional MS programs at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (www.nelson.wisc.edu/graduate/professional-programs). We have a few spaces available and are eager to work with applicants who want to start a graduate program this summer!
**The programs start June 4, 2018. Applications will accepted on a rolling basis until the cohorts are filled.**
The Nelson Institute’s professional master’s programs in Environmental Conservation and Environmental Observation and Informatics help early career professionals advance their leadership, management skills, technical expertise and organizational response to complex challenges in a changing world.
Highlights of the Environmental Professional Programs
- Professional Master of Science degree (no-thesis)
- 15-month, 32 credit curriculum, spanning June 2018 – August 2019.
- Cohort-based learning – learn with and from your peers
- Blended curriculum – summer and fall classes on the UW-Madison campus, spring classes online
- Hands on learning with a final non-thesis independent project at a professional organization
- Tuition assistance is available
- Environmental Conservation (EC): Training conservation leaders in practical interdisciplinary skills to tackle complex decisions in a changing world.
- Environmental Observation and Informatics (EOI): Training for an innovative career in the growing geospatial sector. You will develop a skill set on the forefront of earth observation data and tools.
Interested in applying? Contact us! https://www.nelson.wisc.edu/graduate/professional-programs/contact.php
For more information about the program, including the curriculum and how to apply, visit our website atwww.nelson.wisc.edu/graduate/professional-programs