I am reaching out on behalf of the State of Connecticut, Statewide Human Resources, Talent Solutions Division. We are looking for individuals who are interested in helping to enhance our State Parks with the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP). We have exciting opportunities for Lifeguards across the state!
- Pay range $19-21 hour (no benefits)
- Paid lifeguard training!
- Season: May 29- Sept. 4
- Typically full-time (40 hours per week), 10am-6pm, five days a week
- No resume or cover letter required at the time of application
Might you be interested or know someone who could be? Attached is our Lifeguard Outreach flyer for you to post in your community space and share with your network.
How to Apply:
- Visit- Job Opening: Lifeguard – Department of Administrative Services (jobapscloud.com).
- Complete a Master Application .
- Apply for any of our current openings and sign up for Interest Cards to be alerted when future opportunities become available.
We invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn to learn about other seasonal opportunities available. Please feel free to share this information with your network.
Thank you so much,