I am reaching out on behalf of the State of Connecticut, Statewide Human Resources, Talent Solutions Division. We are looking for individuals who are interested in helping to enhance our State Parks and Divisions with the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP). Currently, there are a variety of seasonal opportunities at entry and experienced levels across the state including, Seasonal Resource Assistants!
· Pay range $15-19/hour (Depending on relevant education and/or experience; no benefits.)
· Season: Mid-April to October
· Typically full-time (40 hours per week), with various shifts available
· No resume or cover letter required at the time of application
Might you be interested or know someone who could be? To learn more, check out our short video and see below for more information. Attached is our Seasonal Outreach flyer for you to post in your community space and share with your network.
How to Apply:
2. Complete a Master Application .
3. Apply for any of our current openings and sign up for Interest Cards to be alerted when future opportunities become available.
We invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn to learn about other seasonal opportunities available. Please feel free to share this information with your network.