World Wildlife Fund promote our summer 2021 virtual internships

Thanks for helping World Wildlife Fund promote our summer 2021 virtual internships! Throughout today and tomorrow, our team will be posting 30 open positions to our Careers page. We have paid internships supporting both business and conservation departments at WWF. These include Communications, Human Resources, Finance, Policy, Forests, Oceans, Climate, Wildlife, and more!

Internships will pay $15/hour for an 8-week full-time position, starting at the end of June through early August. Students will also receive a one-time $100 stipend for materials needed to be successful in their job (e.g. to support internet bills).

All these internships are specifically designed for undergrads, ideally a rising sophomore or junior (but not required). Each internship will have a different description – some may prefer a foreign language proficiency or familiarity with Geographic Information Systems. Others are seeking a student who can use Microsoft Suite, communicate effectively, and has a general interest in the conservation field. I would encourage students of any major to check out the openings – we are not restricting applications to specific majors and want to be as open as possible. These opportunities are a great way for students to see what it’s like working at a mission-driven nonprofit and be exposed to many different aspects of our work.

If you could please forward this email and link to all our openings to your contacts, that would be so appreciated!

The deadline for internship applications is early next week, so I encourage students to apply ASAP!

While I am not the hiring manager for these positions, I will be overseeing this summer’s internship program so I can assist with any general questions interested students may have – please invite them to email me at Jessica.leung@wwfus.org.

Appreciate you taking the time to play a role in helping us recruit for these positions!