The Division of Freshwater Resources in Florida International UniversityÃ¢Â€Â™s Institute of Environment (formerly known as the Southeast Environmental Research Center) is currently recruiting a Temporary Research Assistant to join their team of professionals in Puerto Rico.
Duties will consist of:
* Assisting in the Luquillo Long term field shrimp sampling at the El Verde Field Stations, data entry and report writing
* Assisting with the shrimp movement study including visiting the streams to download data from the recorders, assisting with field sampling and tagging and maintenance of an excel file
* Assisting the Stream Team with the sampling and maintenance of the drought experiment currently underway in the Prieta River at El Verde; specific activities consist of weekly shrimp sampling, data logger downloading, and macroinvertebrate and detritus sampling
* Assisting with data entry
* Assisting with report writing
To apply for this position please visit https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhr.fiu.edu%2Fcareers%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cmadeline.hennessey%40uconn.edu%7C605a28f327f64c9cca0408d7b524c017%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637177041783868622&sdata=LsKxB2FnXaWXv43DSAbpUfZnbTgYKcqn%2BuG%2FPUtihr4%3D&reserved=0 and use Job Opening ID 520754.
For more information about the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Program Director, Communications and Strategic Partnerships
Institute of Environment, an FIU Preeminent Program
Florida International University
MMC: 11200 SW 8th Street, OE-148, Miami, FL 33199
BBC: 3000 NE 151st Street, AC1-216, North Miami, FL 33181