Come experience field-based science and Louisiana coastal culture all in one amazing summer! Our diverse programs have something to offer to just about anybody.
Check out our 2019 opportunities below.
University Summer Credit Courses
- June 3-21: Marine Fish Biology and Ecology, 3-credits (https://lumcon.edu/2019-summer-courses/)
- *NEW* July 8-26: Marine Invertebrate Biodiversity, 3-credit (https://lumcon.edu/2019-summer-courses/)
- June 3-5: From H-2-O: water quality monitoring training (https://lumcon.edu/teachers/)
Summer Camps for High School Students
- June 23-29: LUMCON’s Estuarine Awareness and Discovery (LEAD) Camp (https://lumcon.edu/k-12/)
- July 14-20: Field Marine Science (FMS) Camp (https://lumcon.edu/k-12/)
Skill-based, Non-credit Courses
- *NEW* May 20-24: Social Media and Science Communication (details coming very soon)
- June 17-21: Small Boat Operations (details coming very soon)
- *NEW* July 21– August 2: Scientific Diving Field Camp (details coming very soon)
Want to learn more? Check out our website at lumcon.edu or contact me at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!