The following are forms you will need at some point in your B.S.-M.S. studies.
- B.S. course audit form. This form is for prospective students who already have a Bachelor’s degree from somewhere other than UConn’s EEB department. The form allows you to conduct a “self audit” to determine what additional courses you would need to take if you joined the program.
- Application forms. This is a link to information about applying to the Graduate School.
- Plan of Study form. This is the official Graduate School form. Fill it out in consultation with your advisory committee no later than the semester BEFORE your final semester in the program.
- M.S. course worksheet. This sheet is a checklist of courses in M.S. portion of the joint program, with information on the semesters that each course is offered. You can fill it out in preparing your schedule for completion of the program.
- Internship contract. This link will download a template that you will use to create an agreement outlining the terms of your internship. The terms should be determined through discussion with your internship and faculty advisors.
- Final exam form. Your advisor will need to fill this out after you have taken your final oral exam. You cannot graduate without this form.
Various other forms that might be needed are available from the graduate school.